Trapshooters Forum banner

20,000 hulls bacK in action. Thanks a lot

7K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  johnfirecat1 
#1 ·
Have about 10 boxes like this. PM and put a note on the thread.
Green Grass Plant Leaf Wood

See less See more
#2 ·
Am I understanding this right? - a nickel for 1000 hulls and $20 to ship? $20.05? If so, I am interested. If I am wrong, please fill me in.

#5 · (Edited)
Heh-heh.

As most of you know, STS hulls are the to of the heap. They slide thru my 9000E like a fully automatic loader. In fact when I was still using a PW I took better than an hour to make logical argument that they (PW) should make a fully automatic system... "Oh p-shaw" was their answer. But think about it some. They have the hoppers, they have the indexing, they have the power supply... All they needed was a auto trip that as the shell kicked out the system would begin again on its own. A few of us (not me) could get one of these things to run effectively. Certainly Whiz White and Skeel could. Many others (of you) could as well. And all with just a trip switch to activate the system. I doubt that you could walk away from the machine while shells are being made, but you would be filling in as the "QC manager" rather than the handle puller. You likely would need to be observant as to the tracks that carry the hulls, wads and primers. And for a wad manufacturer to make wads tied together in continuous roll would be fools play for a plastics design guy.

Simple stuff compared to today's modern engineering problems.

#10 ·
The balance of what I have will be in my hands by MOnday 5-17. 8500 greens, 5000 golds and 1000 Fed Papers. The folks that bougt the first groups thanked me sincerely. Cheryl and Jerry Demulling are my source. They have been featured promintently in the last 2 Trap and Field Mags.

#19 ·
Shipping to the above in a 1000 Qty box was $12 to Chicago, $14 to SE Wisconsin, and $17 to KY.

Boxed and labels on.

Thanks you guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.