1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$20,000 for D. Lee Braun Book???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by MTA Tom, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

If this doesn't seem just a little high to you, I have a copy I'll gladly part with.

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Tom, If you played your cards right, and spend $20,000.00 for that book, you could then have 2 of those books and the price would likely go higher.

What a rich man you'd be....

(;^)

Hauxfan!

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I believe we have one as well..........I would part with it for 1/2 of that! :eek:)

I do know these books about trap many times bring over $50 on ebay. amazing. Maybe Remington should have them go to reprint!

or whoever controls that.

Lorna

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

P.T. Barnum was a master of understatement.

HM

5. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

My copy is a hard cover version and the dust jacket is nearly perfect. It was personally autographed by D. Lee Braun in 1988. The pull-out wall chart is missing. I wonder what it might be worth? ......Rick

6. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Note that the $20,000 book is a hardcover double book, like the old ACE SF doubles-- trap on one side, turn it over, skeet on the other, with dustjacket and charts.

So far, no offers on mine. :-(

7. bkms

bkms Member

I can still remember my dad giving me the book, skeet shooting by D. Lee Braun and told me to read it before he would let me shoot a round. That was around 1969 or 70. My mom still has the book. Bob......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.