1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Trap Guns for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by zelmo96, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

0   0   0

I have a KX-5 34" with an adjustable rib and comb. It comes in a Warwick aluminum case with all the wrenches and 3 factory steel chokes. I am asking $3850 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. The second is a Browning XT 32" o/u. It comes in a Browning fitted case and 4 Browning factory chokes( IC,M,IM,and Full) and 2 Briley extended chokes( Mod and Imod). All wrenches and extra triggers are included also. I am asking $1850 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48.
    Forgive the pictures, I am a newbie to technology. I would really like someone local to check these out. I have never sold a gun here and want the buyer to have an opportunity to actually shoot these guns before buying.I am willing to give a 5 day return period, including shooting of the gun. The buyer would pay return shipping and assumes the responsibility to return the gun in the same condition it was received. I will ship the gun to your FFL when the check is received and cleared. If returned , I will inspect the gun and if all is ok, I will send a check back to you. Please email or Pm with inquiries. Any questions about the guns themselves can be asked on this thread and I will answer them so everyone can see the added info that was requested. Thanks for looking, Al Baker

zelmo96_2008_0305.jpg

zelmo96_2008_03051.jpg

zelmo96_2008_03052.jpg

zelmo96_2008_03053.jpg

zelmo96_2008_03054.jpg

zelmo96_2008_03055.jpg

zelmo96_2008_03056.jpg

zelmo96_2008_03057.jpg

zelmo96_2008_03058.jpg

zelmo96_2008_03059.jpg

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Al, a couple of questions? Was this the gun you used to average 92 at handicap? Wow! you shot some great scores regardless. And would you come over to my joint and clean my guns? I bet your yard has perfect grass too.

Jack

3. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

0   0   0

MIA/Jack, I need a last name, drawing a blank. I would not be selling the KX-5 if I could shoot doubles with it. My singles average has come up 3 birds and I shot my best handicap score ever. ATAJohn, I already ordered a K-80 combo so I reall do not need another gun, thanks. I am in no hurry to sell either gun, but I have no need for all of them. Thanks, Al

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Al.

Jack Swanson 87-01936

I'm always impressed with guys that have actually attained a 90+ average at handicap. I know how hard that is. I did it back in the late 80s with lesser target eqpt and kids pushing the button erratically. I know how difficult that is to shoot 90+ from any yardage and you have done it and done it well. I do believe you will shoot well with your new piece. I have had KS5 and K80 and I think the trigger feel is quite similar. My advice to you is to shoot several hundred practice handicap targets a week during the season. I take that same advice myself and got it from the top handicap shooter in CA. Aaron Holguin. (arguably of course). Aaron inadvertently helped me get over much of my crossfire as well. Watch for his posts on TS.com He is "motowheelguy".

Good luck and stay in touch. BTW, I am into a new gun as well. But holding on to the old one (just in case... ya know?)

5. mh03911

mh03911 TS Member

0   0   0

Al, where are you located? I am in S. Maine.

Marc

6. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

0   0   0

I am also in southern Maine. I can meet you in Scarborough or South Berwick. Al

7. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

0   0   0

2 Nice guns here. A nibble but no bites yet. Push it to the top.

8. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

0   0   0

9. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

0   0   0

One more round and then I will lug it to the New England State shoots. Thanks for looking and I hope everyone shoots well, Al Baker

10. mh03911

mh03911 TS Member

0   0   0

Al-

I have a few questions about the guns:

-The guns appear to be in excellent cosmetic condition. Any handling marks or damage to the wood or metal on either one?
    -Has either barrel been altered from the factory configuration? Back bored, ported (I know the XT is factory ported), etc ?
    -Has either stock been altered?

Thank you,
    Marc

11. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

0   0   0

Both are factory. I do not see any dings in the stocks or marks in the metal. The KX-5 has some blueing wear. You can see for yourself on saturday at 1030. See you then, Al

12. eyegoods

eyegoods TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.