1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2 T.S. Transactions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PhillyD, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Had two transactions this week on T.S. Both sales went perfect. Just want to put out a Thank You to Oldgahchamp, Larry Evans and PJ999 Paul Baker. I have made several sales and purchases on T.S. and have never had a problem. Once again, both of these gentleman have proved that posters on this site are honorable people.I have read of a couple of deals here on T.S. that have gone astray but not in this case.

If anyone has an opportunity to do business with either one of these gentleman do so with no hesitation.

Once again, thanks guys...................Phillip Del Monti

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Not everyone is a F'n crook. There are still some good old honest trust worthy people around here. That is a big reason why there are far many deals gone good on here than gone bad.

3. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

For all the deals that take place on this site I think the percentage of deals that have gone bad is pretty low. Obviously I don't know the numbers but I read this site almost everyday and talk of bad deals, that take place on this site are minimale.It would be interesting to know the numbers.

4. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

I also had a positive transaction on Trapshooters.com.It was a while back but I failed to comment on it.But I plan to now.I bought a 682X top Single from CHUCKLES and it was a real fine deal.I emailed him with a multitude of questions and he never failed to reply.I wouldn't hesitate at all buying from him again.Thanx again Chuckles. (My wife loves it !!!!!!!!!)

Sandy Holehouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.