1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2 PLANES- 3 BUILDINGS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by likes-to-shoot, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Tinman, All I did was type WTC7 in the google search bar. Here is one of the choices.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama didn't want to make any excuses for what happened but he did say he thought the buildings were constructed in the wrong place and he was surprised something of this nature had not happened before it did ...

The people of the United States should never forget that day (9/11-01), it will be a day that should stay in the minds of all of us so we can be prepared for when they try it again and you know they will sooner or later ... The threats cannot be ignored when dealing with Savages such as those ... Let them build their Mosque so we can bomb it when its full of people, that will be a good start on getting even ... Paybacks, you know what they say ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

It's hard to believe that people can somehow see a govt conspiracy out of 9-11. Every one of the nut jobs claims have been proven wrong and shown on TV many times since then but the inter-web keeps this crap going. It is a disgrace to those who gave all that day and those that are still living with the results.

4. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Never forget......

5. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

WPT......what a good Christian and Patriotic comment you made.

6. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

I would never say that we deserved to be attacked in that fashion, but I have no problem saying that a country, no matter how great,cannot constantly go around meddling in other countries affairs without eventually experiencing some negative consequence. Many horrible things have been done by other countries and our own which have resulted in the loss of many lives(some significantly more than 9/11, some less). I also have absolutely no problem stating the fact that neither I nor anyone else on this site have or can profess to know the all the facts of 9/11. It is certainly easy to look beyond all of our past atrocities at the anniversary of an outrages attack like 9/11, but let's not act outraged like we're the only country that has ever experienced a loss. I consider the comment," Let them build their Mosque so we can bomb it when its full of people, that will be a good start on getting even", to be a terroristic comment in itself. There have been Muslims in this country for longer than any of us have been alive, so if they all want us dead, what have they been waiting for? It is rather shallow minded for anyone to lump these people into one group. They are doctors, lawyers, teachers, janitors and maybe even your own neighbors. Unless your some hayseed country bumkin that has never even met a Muslim, it would seem to be a racially motivated thing to me to even try to condemn all members of the Muslim faith. Watch who you persecute before it later becomes you that has the finger pointed in your direction. I am sure that I am a highly misguided individual so let me hear it. I'm not skeerd and my skin is thick. Neil

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

trinketshooter, The terrorists would best be served to change the government in their own nations before attacking some innocent people in the United States. They did it for publicity, and perhaps they accomplished their goal. Personally, I feel the Islamic radical movement is a waste of human matter. They are now an enemy. I was also very distubed that the American Muslim leaders didn't stand right up and denounce the movement as a sect of violence. This whole Mosque deal is an example of their lack of civility.They are also lucky that most of the current American population has a short memory. A lot of the WWII vets still alive still hate Germans and Japaneze. I'm German decent and had 3 uncles in WWII. None of them have ever blamed a GI for his lasting hate of the enemy. The Islamic (Muslim) Terrorrist should have flown those planes into the Government buildings of their home nations. First they should clean up their own crap, then they can try to come over here and change ours.

Still pissed in Ohio, Rosey

8. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

The USA does more good for other countries than all the rest of them put together do for anyone. Yes we have made some poor choices, well if you are looking from the present into the past that's easy to say. If you are a "truther" nothing will convince you of what happened on 9-11 regardless of the proof, you guys have to stick to Michael Moores' BS. I don't agree with the comment about what to do to the Mosque but that poster has the right to say it, withing the rules of the forum we are a guest of. We were attacked, we didn't deserve it, nor the first time they tried to blow up the towers, nor any of the other attacks. Our enemy hates our way of life, they always will as long as they take their scripture literally, what can we do about that? You won't last too long trying to convince them they are wrong.

9. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

Alot to be learned indeed. One would think that just the fact that only two buildings were hit and all three collapsed in a strange but not unknown manner would be enough to make a person think a little. Question everything. Healthy discussions are not one-sided. Neil

10. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I think the collateral damage was from the actual collapse of the two towers - I may be incorrect... New York is the financial center for the world and here you have the "World Trade Center" - quite appropriate place.

The construction of the buildings was leading edge, however who could have expected the architects to have ever considered a direct impact by an airliner, the massive explosion and exorbitant heat which weakened the structure beyond its capacity...

But I am sure many of you can recall the incident where the Empire State Building was hit by an airplane back 60 years ago in the fog...

regards all, with respect,

Jay

11. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

Hopefully we can all have a good day today, despite the anniversary of such an event. Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

2 planes 3 buildings

two planes three buildings