1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Model 21's for sale 32inch Duck and 30 inch

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Hi guys, I am loking for values for a friend. These guns have both been shot plenty and are far from perferct.
    The 32 inch duck has an abortion stock on it. A field stock that was cut and a Montecarlo added to the cut. Ventalated rib pretty clean but a couple of rust spots on the barrels. Bores are fine. He is asking 3500 for this one. The other is a 30 inch field gun with a 3 inch chamber that has been reblued and has an after market butt stock on it. He is asking 300o for it. The values are what he is asking. I am loking to find out if you guys think these prices are fair or overpriced. I thought the 32 inch Duck was underpriced. Jeff

2. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

Jeff if you do not want i will offer 2500 each for them will take alot to get the duck up a running again but let your guy know.

3. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

Call me with more info, or email me a picture. 970-217-9602

4. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

wow i looked on gunbroker they were nice looking guns all in great shape but 5000 was the cheapest

5. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Member

From what I see on gunbroker.......they all want tip top dollar for their Mod 21's.

If they had original wood they would be worth far more, but if condition is acurate, your price is about right.

$2500 is bargan basement price.....I feel I know several people that would give that for shootable 21 in MOST ANY condition.

you and I both know that gunbroker prices on our our SX-1's are absolutely tip top dollar. Same for the mod 21's

Mark

6. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

you mean 30 k or whatever mommawolf wants is top dollar lol i just stated price off gb cause those were great shape for 5 so 3 seems good

7. rdf59

rdf59 Member

I have owned M-21's for 50 years. Bought and sold M-21's and have one, currently. I will probably buy a skeet one soon. So I think I have a handle on them.

GA offerings are way over priced. GB.com had several last year that I think went for reasonable prices.

The duck gun your friend has would be way overpriced at $3,500 and I think the person that is offering $2,500 should be looked at as Santa Clause. Take his offer now.

With 12ga trap in 30", dealers would pay $3,500 for a gun in excellent condition and resell for about $5,000 if they were lucky.

I really think the beater may be worth under $2grand because there are lots of things that could be going wrong with the gun. For instance, the ejector rods are showing weakness at this age and they are either breaking or the solder is breaking and the rods become disconnected with the ejector face.

They are great guns but the real value lies in their quality plus the original condition being more than "fair"

The

8. romie

romie Active Member

I might be intrested in the 30 inch.E pictures Monty

9. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Guys I am not selling these guns a friend is and he wants me to find out if his asking prices are fair.Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.