1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Hole VS 3 Hole What Happens

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Flench, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flench

Flench TS Member

I have been following the other threads.

I do not care what hole the Targets are in. Some of the clubs I shoot at the Traps are so far out of adjustment they throw 3 Hole or more Targets and I believe I do just as well in either.

But what happens after the complainers get their way with either 3 Hole, 1 ounce shot and adding more yardage. This makes things worse?

There are many, many reasons why we are not attracting New Shooters or retaing the ones we have. A few of them are. We have Nil to None as far as Media coverage. Another is the Cost of shooting Vs the Gains one recieves by doing good in a shoot. Why does a kid want to spend a hard earned $150 a day to shoot and win a trinket or $15 for purse money? Another the game does not blow wind in your hair as far as being speedy nor does it have any danger involved and there is no young Female groupies hanging around.

Now look at what kids want to do. They love Motorcycles. They go fast there is danger involved by being stupid and the young girls love them. The kids love Wave Runners and they go fast and the danger in them are pissing off a Fisherman as you speed by and catching a Hook and Women of all ages love them.
    They also love Quads and once again they still have all of the same elemnts.

Now for the common denominator. They all will cost you about 8 grand to get your Toys and unlike Trap Old Geezers do not do well at the four sports above and the other sports above you can go to a magazine section and find something pertaining to your sport. I have yet to find a Trap Magazine in the racks.

So what happens if none of the changes draw anymore participants and pushes more away. What then?

Doyal Kirby

PS did I mention the young Girl Groupies in Trap call you Grandpa.

2. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

What then? The last one out should turn out the lights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.