1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2 gunclubs in southern, Ohio still no Electric

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

2 Gun Clubs I know of in Southern Ohio Still Have no Power for traps or Lights for night shooting, this is the 2nd Friday Night Shoot.

Hot 100 degrees + Heat is also taking it's toll on shoots, even the GLG in Michigan

Gary

2. trapbanker

trapbanker TS Member

so what drama are you trying to start with this post....please put your panties down

3. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

What's wrong with you Trapbanker? Can't someone just pass information along for the sake of conversation without some jerk come-back like yours?

4. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Careful yak yak. You got spanked once before for your threats and name calling. Dont make me call the guy with the gold chains for your 2nd lesson. Was hoping the counseling would help you but guess it isnt. Just trying to help as usual.
    Chris

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Even the GLG?

Sure, when you jump out of your 4 AC unit cooled 100 foot motor yacht into the 100* heat it stuns you.

the rest of us sit in the shade, enjoying the breeze, sipping cool refreshments, keeping our towels wet. Then we spend 15 minutes shooting. then a little break. and so on.

Yeah, it's hot..

Bowling is Air Conditioned. How in the world did they ever do it before 1996 when all the rules changed..

Jim

6. trapbanker

trapbanker TS Member

please dr "long i give xx's to any hairy trucker passing" will you please go back to your gender reassignment therapy and leave us trapshooters alone with your drama.....

7. Dr.Longshot

You must be talking about Grntitan he is the trucker on here Trapbanker

Set another heat record and AEP Electric Company still has over 25 out of state electric utility companies working to get power restored in Ohio Alone.

Going to set another heat record today.

Several of us was going to go to the GLG but the heat made our decision.

I hope the GLG is having a good shoot, tried to find some scores but no postings like RJ Stuart

GB
    DLS

8. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Maybe if you go right to the top of the forums here and look on the scores web, you'd find them.

Tim

9. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

Rent/buy/borrow a generator. :p

10. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Guess you missed the multiple postings about where the GLG scores are posted.

Here on ts.com. rjstuart does not do the Michigan shoots.

Here, i'll help you out.

Look under shooting threads for the sticky post about shoot results...

11. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Gary, could you name those clubs in Ohio that are down? I'm in the area and hoping to shoot Airport, Mid-State and Middletown. Are any of those clubs affected?

Thank you. ....Mike

12. Dr.Longshot

None of those that I know of, Charlie Pidcocks, Athens Sportsmans club, Tri-County at Nelsonville I was told.

The power was still off this afternoon.

Gary

13. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

That damned ATA, I'll bet that somehow someway, it is their fault. Some sort of a conspiracy or other set in motion by the great Oz behind the curtian just to drive the Ohio shooters crazy. It appears to be working. John

14. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Mother Nature could have been worse. Count your blessings that that is all it is. The way shear winds have been you could have lost more, others have. It will get corrected and life will move on. Hope your clubhose and grounds are holding up well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.