1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2 great deals with Bob Lowman (Thanks)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mike Hessong* (MH*), Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Just wanted to let fellow Trapshooters.com folks know that I just recently had 2 great transactions with Bob Lowman. One this past week as well as one at the end of April. What a great guy to deal with. After making the initial contact via e-mails, I always like to follow up with a phone call, and eventhough we have never met, I feel like he is an old friend. I like dealing with people like this. I wouldn't think twice about telling others how good he is to make a deal with. Thanks Bob, always nice to talk with you and thanks for a couple of great transactions. Mike* (MH*)

2. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Mike,...You are right, but owe it to yourself to meet him someday soon. Bob is a true gentleman, and I am glad to call him a friend too !!........Rob G.

3. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Rob, I can believe you on that statement, 100%. I can tell a lot about a person after talking with them over the phone, and I think people should do that very thing before entering into any higher dollar deal, maybe not here as much, because I would like to "think" all Trapshooters.com folks would be "above and beyond" the bad apples out there, eventhough I do follow the threads about bad deals going down. I, myself, must say that I have never had anything but good to say about ALL of the transactions I have had with people from Trapshooters.com. Mike* (MH*)

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I have bought from Bob before....great guy....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.