1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@2@ F/S - Krieghoff Sub-Gauge Tube Sets - @@@

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by DB Bill, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tube Set #1 - STOP! Do not continue if you believe ejectors with screws in them can cause (a) male pattern baldness, (b)a decrease in your testerone level,(c) you to stammer/stutter, and (d) cause young women to snicker as you walk by THEN PLEASE READ NO FURTHER.

This set is built around a Krieghoff K32 barrel (ejector has screw in it -You were warned). The barrel is 28" long with an 8mm rib, factory Skeet chokes and weighs 3 Pounds & 3.8 Ounces.

The sub-gauge tubes are Kolar Premiums which, while not listed as interchangable, do screw off for cleaning. The actual measured weight of the tubes is 15.6 ounces for pair of 20ga, 16.6 ounces for the 28ga, and 17.3 ounces for the .410 tubes.

Cash priced @ $1595 + $35 shipping/insurance. Metal 2-bbl case that holds the tubes, 2 O/U bbls and the receiver and wood available for the cost of shipping when bought with the above tube set. PHOTOS FOLLOW,

NOTE -ANOTHER SET OF SKEET BARRELS ALONG WITH SUB-GAUGE TUBES WILL BE HERE SOON

2. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

[​IMG]

The above photo simply shows how the case free case holds a complete O/U shotgun along with an extra set of barrels ---I'm not selling a complete gun with sets of barrels along with a set of fitted tubes for $1575.

All that is for sale is a set of28" K-32 12ga barrels with sub-gauge skeet tubes -- all of which is in excellent conditon and would a very inexpesive way to give skeet shooting a try without spenidng a lot of money,

Another tubed set of barrels below but K-80 rather than K-32,

3. old crowe 68

old crowe 68 Member

0   0   0

Did I read that right ??? I read it three times. If I understand it and have not taken to many of them mind altering drugs the V.A. gives me I "reccond" I will take it . Norm Crowe 828/443/6365 "The Dirty Bird"

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have a great JS Aircushion K80 stock I would trade you

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gene --- send specifications and photos via PM please.

6. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If you're a Krieghoff shooter who would like to shoot Skeet and who doesn't want to push a long set of 30" or 32" O/U barrels fitted with a heavy set of tubes please consider the 28" option someone put a lot of money into.

Start with a set if 28" K-80 O/U barrels with 8mm or 9mm rib, have both barrels backbored to o.740" to provide a barrel weight of 3 lbs & 3 oz.($430)

Next Pro-Port both barrels ($185)

Have Briley install screw-in chokes in both barrels and order 3 xtra choke tubes ($575)-from Skt to Full

Have Kolar install a full set of their Ltwt AAA tubes and include 12 total chokes ($2070)

Original owner put $5100+ worth of custom features into this set of bbls - Cash priced at $2650 + shipping & insurance. Doubt if you could find a set anywhere this nice anywhere near this price.

K-80 bbls with 20ga tubes in weigh 3 pounds 14.0 ounces
    K-80 bbls with 28ga tubes in weigh 3 pounds 15.5 ounces
    K-80 bbls with .410 tubes in weigh 3 pounds 15.9 ounces

///////////will try and get some photos up this evening

7. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

krieghoff sub guage tube