1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2 day shoot in Juneau, AK

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BabyB, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyB

BabyB TS Member

The Juneau Gun Club located in Juneau, Alaska is hosting their 2nd annual two day shoot May 2&3. Shoot will consist of 150 pair of doubles, 200 handicap targets on Saturday and 200 Singles and 100 handicap targets on Sunday. The Juneau Gun Club would like to welcome everyone to their shoot. www.juneaugunclub.com

2. otnot

otnot Active Member

I will see if I can get some folks from Kenai to come down. Sounds like fun! I would like to start a traveling trophy that goes to the winning club for the larger shoots. Is this Pita or Ata? The Fairbanks crowd wants to steal the bear from Anchorage so I had a bear carved that will accommodate them. So what about a little inter-state competition? The Anchorage crowd may not want to???? LOL What do you think Yukon and Pokorny?

3. BabyB

BabyB TS Member

It's a PITA with cross registration offered. Let me know if anyone is coming down and we'll get something together for Friday night. Hope to see Bobby againt this year.

4. BabyB

BabyB TS Member

^ ^ ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

fairbanks ak trap club pita state shoot results

trapshoots juneo ak