1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

2 - BT99 34* 95+ % SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Butler, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butler

Butler TS Member

0   0   0

selling for a friend, sorry no pics..fixed chokes (full), serial #'s 05XXX and 01XXX, shooting season has started and I will be in Vernal next week, if interested call 307-689-1793 Jim Butler these guns are extremely clean and very lightly used SPF to Roger Jim
  2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Active Member

0   0   0

I guess they must be free. If so, I'll take one...
  3. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Boy Jim, you sure know how to market an item......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.