1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

2 Beretta 303 traps for sale - cheap

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by deadpair, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadpair

deadpair Member

0   0   0

I have two Beretta 303 trap guns for sale. the 1st one is a 30 inch fixed full barrel and has some wear on the reciever but is in good shape over all. want $300 dollars for this gun. The second one is a 30 inch choke tube barrel gun that has been pro-ported with a soft top comb stock that moves up only, this gun is in very nice shape and asking $375 for this gun would like to sell the pair together and will take $625 for the pair. Please send me an e-mail and I can send pictures if you are interested. I live in southwest wisc. and the guns are for pick up only, I will not ship these gun I may be willing to travel a small distance to meet the buyer. something like 50 miles.
    Thank You
  2. jm1079

jm1079 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

email sent. jm
  3. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

0   0   0

you have PM
  4. claybrdr

claybrdr Active Member

0   0   0

You could get almost $600 just for the barrels!
  5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Send them to PA and I'll take both of 'em. I'll even pay $25 more than you are asking!!
  6. willrogers

willrogers Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

You have an e-mail
  7. deadpair

deadpair Member

0   0   0

at this time guns are sold,I will keep all e-mails in case the deal falls through, thanks for the interest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.