1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2 870 tc trap 4 sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cockedwad, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cockedwad

cockedwad TS Member

0   0   0

2 mid 70 870 tc for sale. 1st one has a 4 way comb,counter coil,titanium firing pin,counterbalance weight,overbored target barrel w/2 chokes,original barrel in full choke,pull trigger.original stock and forearm w/excellent wood.speers release trigger for 150 extra.asking 1300.2nd tc has overbored target barrel w/2 chokes,counter balance weight in magazine,recoil reducer in stock,pull trigger.original barrel in full choke,excellent tc wood.usual marks but in very good condition.asking 900 pictures to follow as soon as i can take them. TCs in good condition like these are hard to find and i think these are reasonable for the work and parts in them.if interested in both,i will negotiate.otherwise price is firm on either one.the overbored target barrels are no longer available from remington and are hard to find...Butch Cook

2. cockedwad

cockedwad TS Member

0   0   0

I have pictures on photobucket.com but I am having trouble loading onto thread. I have followed the instructions to the letter but nothing happens.trapshooter713@photobucket.com

3. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

0   0   0

GIGO cockedwad. Your link doesn't work either. Put the correct url into the "Website URL:" block of the post.

Buz

4. cockedwad

cockedwad TS Member

0   0   0

I've changed the image url to the same as the one displaying my album of pictures.I hope this does it.thanks for being patient.butch cook http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/w24/trapshooter713

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ooooops! Still doesn't work.

6. cockedwad

cockedwad TS Member

0   0   0

this is the website url for my pictures on photobucket.com.once you get there type in the search space trapshooter713 and it will ask if you want to see my album.then it will display the entire album. this sure is frustrating but I can't get the website to only take 1 picture.thanks again....butch cook

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

first of all, looks like you took the photo with a cell phone?? won't ever be any better. second is to make sure you select frames version when you sign in and then you can load multiple photos. If you cant figure it out, email them to me but if they are cell photos, dont bother because they will always be small

8. cockedwad

cockedwad TS Member

0   0   0

2nd gun is sold pending check approval.1st gun reduced 100 dollars thanks B.C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

870 tc forsale