1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2.75 PRACTICE ENDS THIS WEEK

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by d.delph, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d.delph

d.delph TS Member

Just a reminder to let you know that next weekend 2-25-2012 is the end of our scheduled cut rate practice price. So far we have had some pretty good attendance, weather permitting, with quite a few new shooters. This was one of our prime reasons for doing this, and it has been a success. We thought if we even got one or two new ones, with the way shooting has fallen off, it is worth the effort. A special thanks to some GREAT help at the club. With no pay I can't say thanks enough. If the club decides to go into March, with the pricing, I will advise later. Also I will be posting this week, our upcoming registered dates, which will start the first weekend in March. Thanks for reading, and come and visit us at Crittenden AAA Gun Club. Dan Delph. 859-393-8800.

2. d.delph

d.delph TS Member

3. d.delph

d.delph TS Member

4. d.delph

d.delph TS Member

5. RichardCurtis

RichardCurtis TS Member

Where I,m shooting, they charge $6.00 a round and it is shutting itself down.

RC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.