1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== 1st REPUBLICAN DEBATE. WE ROCK!!! ==

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

OK, here's my report on the First Republican Debate:

HERMAN CAIN: This former CEO of Godfather's Pizza is a very impressive candidate. He uses the nonexistent word "hisself," which is quite catchy, and he's 100% black, which is even cooler than Obama's mullato 50/50 crap. "Papa John" Schnatter uses better quality cheese and pepperoni though, so he would clearly make a more serious Republican candidate.

RON PAUL: As person with strong Libertarian leanings, I like Ron Paul and his stance on most issues a LOT -- just like i did when he ran in the 80s, the 90s and the 00s. He failed then and he'll fail now. Plus he will be 117 years old at the end of the next Presidential term.

TIM PAWLENTY: He's mealy-mouthed on all tough issues and was deep in bed with Cap & Trade. GAME OVER, fake RINO Douchebag.

GARY JOHNSON: Clearly my first choice as a viable, serious Republican candidate. Solid ad lib speaker, smart, and has a good sense of humor. He has smoked a TON of weed in his life (no, seriously -- he has smoked at least 2,000 pounds of weed. You can tell just from his physical mannerisms). Plus he proudly admits smoking lots of weed. Voting for a hard-core Buzz-Head would be almost as cool as voting for a black dude. Besides, if he ever made a really bad decision he could just hold a press conference and say, "Dude!... I was totally f^cking baked!" How awesome would that be?! Anyway, if it turns out that he also makes good pizza I am DEFINITELY voting for this guy!

RICK SANTORUM: Santorum appears to be an actual conservative who isn't afraid to voice his old-fashioned values and religious beliefs (Gasp!). He's intelligent, courageous, energetic and well-spoken but, unfortunately, he has one glaring flaw that absolutely can not be tolerated within the Republican party -- It appears that he might actually possess the qualifications, values and record to be President.

-Gary

2. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Any of these people would do a better job than the Communist we have today...

3. trap72

trap72 Member

GIVE ME A BREAK, PLEASE!

4. robervl

robervl TS Member

Apparently some don't agree with your opinion. I do however agree whole heartedly. A man with no eyes and one nut could would be better than Obama. But would you vote for me?

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

MY NUMBSKULL FRIENDS:

For the umpteenth time, let me remind you that it's not about what WE think about how anyone compares to Obama or who WE would be willing to vote for. It's about what the most voters think -- including all the young people, dumb people, non gun-owners, women, etc. In other words, even though WE would vote for a scarecrow if it meant getting rid of Obama, we still need a viable Republican candidate because OTHER people don't feel like we do.

It's not just about how WE feel.

Get it yet?

-Gary

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

For many uneducated voters,and that is a vast majority. Perception is reality. Thus the reason a guy that reads from a teleprompter very well is impersonator in chief. If only voters would do some fact checking on each candidate before voting.

7. rustygun

rustygun Member

Gary, I agree 100% as a conservative I'm so tired of hearing he or she couldn't be any worse than Obama. We need to run someone head and shoulders above Obama. I haven't seen that yet.
    As Republicans we have to have the middle vote, without it we will lose.
    We will end up being portrayed as a party of bitter, racist old men. This site and others make me wonder if it has some truth to it.
    Flame on.

8. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Look at it this way. Right now people are looking for anyone except Barry Obama at the end of the race.
    All the canadates are saying the same thing about the issues regardless. Hell its like putting a blindfold on and through a dart at the problems with this adiministration written on a sheet tacked to the wall. Hell you stick the dart and you got plenty of ammunition to discuss.
    What I want to hear is what is the plans to solve the problems. Gee I already no what the problems are.
    I don't want to got through another election with the politations telling me whats wrong. I no that, give me some suggestions to solve them. Wild Bill

9. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Golly, I sure do miss that little black leather mini-skirt.

10. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Go shopping, maybe you can buy yourself a new one.

11. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Thanks, Big Boy. Can I have some new panteeees, too?

12. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Kit:

Yeah, you're playing funny but I know you sincerely like Palin. I do too. I dug Palin in her leather skirt. And the cute little leather jacket with 20 zippers, the librarian glasses, the hair, the sassy pro-America & pro-gun attitude -- all of that. She's still a hottie. Trust me, I get it.

The problem is that a lot of men couple this "cutie-pie" appeal with the fact that she has a little bit of political experience and then get all carried away thinking she can become President and do a good job. Palin has been coached a lot and is much sharper than in 2008, and she has gotten a lot face time on Fox News for practice, but she still doesn't have the necessary depth to be President. VP... maybe. After all, Biden is one of the least bright and most despicable politicians ever to hold office. It would be dumb to run her as VP though, because she is a polarizing figure the Democrats would use scare tactics and focus on her a lot. But as I've explained and backed-up multiple times before on TS.com, even if Palin was qualified, American women in general simply will not tolerate an attractive female President. This is not my opinion -- it is a fact. Maybe Michele Bachmann could overcome this prejudice among women... maybe... but certainly not Sarah Palin. American women just won't have it. Period.

-Gary

13. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

We need Donald. He is the only one that has enough money to win. HMB

14. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yeah, Donald -- brilliant. As of one week ago Trump had no more intention of running for President than flying to the moon. The only two things that might make him turn this brilliant publicity stunt into an actual run are:

1) A segment of the dumbed-down American public is actually willing to buy-in to this fantasy and is too lazy to think about the differences bewtween what Trump has faced and accomplished in his life vs. what he would need to do as a President. Being born with a silver spoon doesn't give you political skill or geopolitical savvy. And you can't say "You're Fired" to everyone who disagrees with you in Washington.

2) Obama making a giant horses @ss out of Trump earlier this week, right to his face, and in front of anybody at the correspondent's dinner, might have bruised Donald's ego just enough that, for the very first time, he might be willing to consider actually running. On the other hand, Trump might realize that this public spanking was merely a preview of the humiliation he would suffer if he actually went up against serious contenders in political debates.

So please stop talking about Donald Trump and the other non-serious so-called "candidates." It just makes us look stupid and would backfire when the Republican party actually nominates him and guarantees another 4 years of Community Organizer.

THINK. Please.

-Gary

15. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Here's just a bit of the ignorance that needs to be overcome in '12. We're talking a near vertical up-hill battle.

Watch it, if you dare........

Kip

16. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Exactly, Kip.

Let's all take 60 seconds and think about exactly how we got here:

For decades, the public has been continuosusly dumbed-down by Social Engineering through our income tax policies and welfare system. We have subsidized rampant breeding by the most ignorant, lazy and unsuccessful segment of our society. These people not only breed like rabbits and financially drain the productive segment of society, but the more they do so, the more we PAY them. Plus their animal-like behavior makes the atmosphere at many public schools intolerable and dangerous for kids from decent homes. So, while your inflated property taxes are paying $10,000/year per student to babysit the kids of the underclass while they learn nothing, you have to pay several more grand out-of-pocket to send your own kids to a private school.

The public education system employs 90% liberals and, while we're at work, they brainwash the children. Religion is for the ignorant, guns are evil, 1/4 of the population is gay, etc., etc. Everything is "normal" and should be tolerated. 1/3 of the classes are made-up crap, and kids graduate without being able to think critically or make change without using a cash register with pictures on the buttons. Shop class and Phys. Ed. have been all but eliminated, and half the kids in any urban school are obese. Measuring achievement, rewarding success, and punishing failure are all frowned upon in public schools because these things reveal and embarrass those who are lazy or stupid. Even the social stigma of being a loser has been removed. Common bums are now referred to as "homeless." Spastic, dumb and disruptive brats raised by horrible parents are now diagnosed with "ADHD." Everything is now a "disease." Common drunks and junkies are now "victims" of alcoholism and "addiction disorders." Virtually all personal responsibility has been removed. If you dump hot coffee on your own crotch, or let your kid get eaten by a bear in a public park, not only do you feel no responsibility or shame but you immediately expect a check. And you get one.

Finally, the dumbed-down kids who were raised in 1-parent families which have continuously relied upon government hand-outs reach voting age. Guess who they vote for? They vote for the people their liberal public "teachers" trained them to vote for, and the people who guarantee the revenue stream that fuels the slothful lifestyle to which they are accustomed. Less than half the people in this country work, 1 in 7 is on food stamps, and 48% of the population doesn't pay one damn dime in income tax. We're now one inch from the tipping point at which these people become the MAJORITY. We got a taste of their power when a "Community Organizer" was elected primarily because of the color of his skin and ability to read a teleprompter well (all the while our tax dollars are paying for his speech writers and telemprompter coaching).

Is it starting to make sense why Social Engineering and liberalism is destroying the United States of America? Is everyone starting to grasp why we need a serious Republican candidate and not another embarrassing dolt like McCain or Trump or Boehner? Are you starting to see why Cute + Sassy + Vagina + Pro-Gun just isn't going to cut it right now? Does everybody see how mindless, arrogant and foolish it is to be dismissive regarding real qualifications and say, "I don't care -- at least XYZ would be better than Obama."

-Gary

17. R.Kipling

We're on the edge of an "Educational Bubble' the likes of the recent "Housing Bubble" but we're too distracted to see it. We are willingly sending truck loads of fiat money to our dubious universities for worthless 'studies' degrees of little useful value, other that to perpetuate increased victim-hood, mindless rebellion and constant divide-and-conquer efforts by greedy elites.

When the IMF and BRIC finally succeeds in replacing the dollar on the world markets this bubble and NAFTA/CAFTA we sink us just like the Titanic.

The only cure is to get involved in your local schools. If not, then prepare to host a nation of parasites. The web site I have listed here will show you how far behind we are in this battle. Gramsci's works were the subject of Hillery's masters thesis.

Kip

18. GW22

GW22 Active Member

"Parasites." Perfect word. I should have thought of that. Parasites can destroy the host body.

Unfortunately in our case the parasites are eligible to vote.

-Gary

19. R.Kipling

The voting parasite issue is just part and parcel of the Velvet Revolution that was begun here by Wilson, embedded by FDR and managed by the Clinton's.

Their intent has always been to secure the Lion's share for themselves, and see that the scraps are sufficient to keep the masses distracted. FDR increased his net worth 4 fold, during the deepest depression. The Clinton's came into office $400K in debt, and are now worth over $150 million. And, the Project rejects and disciple's love them. Dumbed-down, indeed.

Joe Stalin said it best,"the man who votes means little, the man that counts the votes means everything....". Corrupt a nations morals, and ethics become moot.

Kip

20. R.Kipling

Here's another very informative reading.

Kip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.