1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1st Perfect Scores at New Clubs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wayward1, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayward1

Wayward1 TS Member

Does anyone keep track of who are the first persons to break the first 200's in singles and 100's in handicap and doubles at the newer shooting grounds? The first name in the record book, sort to speak. I was able to attend the first shoot at the Cardinal Center and heard guys saying that they wanted to be the first 100 from 27.

Take Sparta or the Cardinal Center, since they're new, for example. I'd imagine that the first persons to break perfect scores occured at the first shoots. From memory, I think there was the US Open first before the Grand? I can look back at the results but sometimes its difficult to tell.

If more than one person had a perfect score in the same event, would squad number determine the first?

I just think it'd be interesting to see if it was one of usual top guns or if a lesser known local shooter was first.

Thanks, Sam

2. Wayward1

Wayward1 TS Member

EE,

I see your point, but I think that there might be bragging rights to say that you were first. Or maybe not. At any rate, I'm still looking for my first 100 in anything so...

3. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

Charlie Berkhous broke the first 100 in Handicap at the Grand in Sparta.

4. FLIP

FLIP Member

5. Superdog1

Superdog1 TS Member

I know I broke my 100 straight at sparta before my dad broke his!

Only because he had not showed up yet, but hey,
    bragging rights are forever!

All in fun you know!

Tom Antczak JR...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.