1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1st issue of online ATA newsletter & survey

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I just received the first issue of the ATA newsletter via E mail. After completing the survey, spent some time visiting the provided links and looking it over. The newsletter is an unexpected and welcome benefit of ATA membership and I hope for continued expansion and success of the venture.

best....mike

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

After I read your post I looked and had the same thing in my e-mailbox....Filled out the survey also.

I suppose one of the four dildo's who post negative posts will take credit for this welcome addition from the ATA.

3. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Received mine today and completed survey. Just thinking the other day that I receive and newsletter on on sporting clays and wondered why ATA does not have a one.

4. running bear

running bear Member

They have had one for a long time. You had to sign up for it.

Buck

5. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I'm not sure how long they have had the newsletter, but I have received two now, I think-maybe three.

The survey was pretty good, perhaps not perfect, but covered many of the things posters here have raised, target angles, two yard reductions, trophies, the new catagories and a number of other things.

One of the best parts asked what the ATA should do to promote the sport. Then, on the next page, IIRC, the survey asks what YOU have done to get new members to shoot registered.

All in all, for me, a very positive step and a welcome one.

Bob

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I got the survey Friday, March 1st, and filled it out. I haven't seen the news letter yet. Charlie

7. Shawn

Shawn Member

"This E-Newsletter is sent to all ATA members. Didnt get one? Send us your email address and ATA number to postone@shootata.com to be added to our mailing list."

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have been getting the E News Letter periodically from the ATA for at least 3 years, maybe longer ... They must like me, whats not to like ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.