1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1st gun bought off TS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bear2, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bear2

bear2 TS Member

I purchased a Cynergy from TS.I had never bought a gun from out of state before.I called and got the info and where to send payment and what to expect.I ended up on the phone for over 1/2 hour.Mostly laughing and swapping stories.I was totally confident that this was going to be a easy transaction.IT WAS.Hats off to Richard Colley.Thanks for the gun and and a few "stories"your welcome in my neck of the woods anytime.(central NY)
    great guy to do business with.I think that more guys that sell guns should get a thanks,once in a while. Not just hear about the "bad one`s"
    Thanks again,
    Barry

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I've bought or sold about a dozen guns plus loaders, scopes, rifle stocks and other stuff on this forum and every transaction went off without a hitch and the merchandise I received was at least as good as it was described! Although I surf GunsAmerica.com and GunBroker.com, this is the site I prefer for shopping.

Ed

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thx for posting. Most of us know he is a good guy but it always is nice to hear feedback. Did you buy his model 12? if so I want in your will

4. bear2

bear2 TS Member

I bought the Browning cynergy.Got to shoot it today.It will be a very good gun for me.Shoots quite similar to my BT 100.Thanks Richard
    Barry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.