1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1st Green Bird Shoot of Feb. Oxford GC 2/4 Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Had a very nice day (for winter) at Oxford Gun Club for shooting Trap. The winds were light and the temps were in the 40's. I'm not sure where all the shooters were. Turn-out was light with 23 squads total. Maybe they were getting ready for the big snow storm headed this way.

On my last Green Bird Shoot before leaving for Indiana, I wanted to go out with a 50 straight but I got careless on a right quarter from post 1 and had to settle for a 49. Here is the top shooters from tonite:

G. Olseski 49x50

Rich Lewis 49x50

Bob Blanco 48x50

Bill P. 48x50

Tom Parker 48x50 (he tries so hard to top me, maybe next time Tom)

Jim Sevy 48x50

Sam Walker 48x50 (with a new gun)

Merylnn W. 47x50

On his first night back shooting after eye surgery, Charlie Mars had a 24x25.

The longbird jackpot was up to $196 at the 7pm drawing. Jim Roland was drawn (this guys luck is hard to believe), the only problem was that he came straight from work and did not have his gun. Charlie Mars let him use his Semi-auto but borrowed guns and the longbird don't seem to work out. The pot rolls over to next week.

I want everyone to know I had a great time working with the trap program at OGC and regret having to leave. The club has a lot of great members that I have enjoyed spending time with. I only hope that it won't be to long before I get to shoot at my home club again. Until next time, Rich Lewis.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Good luck Rich, you'll be missed!!

Curt

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Thanks Curt, I hope your protection shoot at WTA goes well. See you on the line(someday).

Rich

PS Don't forget the BIG meat shoot at OGC on Sunday 7th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.