1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1st Amendment

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

All the senseless violence and misery in this awful country we live in is really starting to get me down and it's high time we educated and progressive thinkers step up and do something about it. We really need to re-think the whole "FREE SPEECH" aspect of the Bill Of Rights. We need to consider how ignorant the framers of the Constitution were and begin to negotiate how to restrict speech so that the mindless killing and suffering can finally stop.

Think about all the preventable deaths caused by free speech - nearly all killings and other acts of violence start with communication. Wars included. Could the short-sighted framers possibly have envisioned how prevalent F-Bombs and other dangerous, violence-provoking words would become in every day conversations? Could they have imagined emails and Twitter and telephones and TV and radio, where people can spread their inflammatory words to millions, in an instant. Certainly the Sandy Hook tragedy was preceded by years of people verbally taunting Adam Lanza until he had no choice but to mail-order the crate of machine guns with 1000-round clips he used to mow down all those little kids. Unregulated talking is what really killed those poor kids.

Think about all the economic suffering caused by free speech. Barack Obama, for example, has one primary gift - speaking skills. How much less unemployment, public debt and economic tragedy could we have avoided if Obama hadn't been allowed to unleash his veritable machine gun of eloquence on gullible people with no knowledge of history, people with low IQs, and individuals with an insatiable desire to avoid work? For the survival of the country, we must restrict free speech and finally close the lying African-American loophole.

I could give countless examples, but you get the idea - We smart, progressive people must force the issue and finally drag everyone to the negotiating table so we can thoughtfully dole out free speech rights only to those properly trained to use them.

Let's do it for the KIDS.

-Gary
    [​IMG]

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

GW 22, Check your meds!! Some are missing. Jake

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

You obviously hate kids.

-Gary

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Whether you like Gary's post above or not, it is the exact same play on people's heart strings the anti-gun crowd has used to pick apart the 2nd Amendment. Why does it sound silly only when pertaining to something other than the 2nd Amendment?

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

BINGO!!!!!!!

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

The 1st amendment contains that part about religious freedom too. Obama ignored it by telling Catholics they must pay for abortion, etc.. So I guess if he can ignore that part we can ignore the part about freedom of the press. Heck, let's just ignore em all.

Barack knows best.

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I say we must FORCE people to the negotiating table, and we're gonna need guns to apply the force. Then when we get them there we will tell them what the results of the negotiations they "took part in" through our efforts are, and enforce those results with government agents with guns. Like what the government does to us. For the children, of course.

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

GW22- go complain to the moderators again-- your life on the playground as a kid must have been miserable

Why would a grown man whose largest claim to fame being that his grandfather served during WWII complain to moderators about other posters and then post something trying to limit freedom of speech?

Sounds like GW22 just wants his own little Republic where he is king--- but I might be wrong?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Ooh, that reminds me...

We need to add the "Chesty Clause" -- only folks with military training get to use words without getting formal training. Army pencil pushers and self-proclaimed war heroes are included -- no need to have left Cornfield County or participate in an actual war.

-Gary

10. g7777777

The GW .5 Republic?

11. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

GW22

You saying people should receive mandatory training in speech, or perhaps required national service before they can speak, write or pray in attempts to exercise the rights of the 1st Amendment???

My, my, my, what progressive thinking. Nobody's feelings will be hurt or anyone offended. After all, our rights are not absolute.

Sounds good to me.

Oh, perhaps we should ban high capacity word computers while we are at it.

12. Rick Barker

Further thinking on this matter, makes me wonder if the national training requirement idea and training in civics and law should be required for the exercise of all the rights in the Constitution.

Our rights are not absolute as we are told and we should be trained before we exercise them.

13. Rick Barker

Wait, what would happen to those either mentally or physically impaired that prevents them from completing a hitch of required national service?

Other than the obvious with firearms, should "those" people be prohibited from practicing all rights under the Constitution???

Is "class warfare" finally starting to effect my thinking??

14. Rick Barker

chirp

chirp

HELLO?????

chirp

chrip

15. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The G dude is busy he shines his medals on the first Sunday of the month

16. g7777777

So here we are - GW22 and his friends want to eliminate the 1st Amendment so only they may have speech--- and they start by running to moderators here when it is obvious their posts have shown them to be fools

Now comes GW.5 to say- lets solve this problem- just eliminate free speech

So Gw.5 , a farmer whose main claim to fame is that his grandfather served in the military and he inherited his granfathers farmland and the farmland of his wifes grandfather and over the last 8 years has made a net profit of over 10 million dollars due to government payments directly and the price of crops doubling

now gw.5 has done nothing different- he isn't a better farmer but he just dosnt want anyone knowning about the extra 10 million

How many other posters on here made an extra 10 million off the backs of their grandfathers and the government for doing absolutely nothing?

Sure I wouldn't want anyone to know either

Regards from Iowa

Gene

17. Rick Barker

GW22

I do not understand what Gene7X7 is saying about you, but it is clear you are despicable.

You should take a time out and go trapshooting or something as punishment.

18. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What was all that babbling? Chesty is in the running to take Dr.Longshots useless babbling title.

19. ben there

ben there Member

Different opinions are what makes things interestig

personal attacks used to get you a bloody nose

John

20. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    GW22, quote: <i>"We need to add the "Chesty Clause" -- only folks with military training get to use words without getting formal training. Army pencil pushers and self-proclaimed war heroes are included -- no need to have left Cornfield County or participate in an actual war."</i>

We already have that.

In fact, we've seen it here and especially on liberal websites. If you did not serve in the military, then you have no say in matters concerning wars, troop deployments, etc. And if you get in a debate with a vet and disagree, you are "dissing" the vet. These are all liberal ploys to marginalize the conversation and censor opposition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.