1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1st 25 straight

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dhip, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhip

dhip Active Member

Well,it finally happened,Got my 1st 25 straight tonight at Oxford Gun club.Was even tougher because with ten birds to go,my name was announced for their Long Bird Pot.Finished 25 straight,asked guys to shoot the Hat.,went up to the practice range where they shoot the Long Bird.Stood on the Black Top,I think the estimate is 30 yds from there,,put my Midas full choke in( I usually use a Carlson full choke)if I have my figures correct,the Midas is a tad tighter,called for the bird,"BINGO" got it.
    I have to give credit to my Mentor,Carliss Boweres foe telling me to learn my gun. Also Rich Lewis in Indiana, working,for pointers he had given me on the practice trap one day,and last but not Least,Ray Natale,gave me a small adjustment idea for my gun.
    It may be a Little Browning Special Sporting Clay Edition,,,but it still breaks them if you point the gun right.
    Sorry to ramble,but I was hoping for this day before the first year of shooting came around.

Thanks for reading the post.

Doug H.

2. Shootist333

Shootist333 TS Member

good shooting doug glad I was there to see it

3. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Great shooting Doug, They will get easier from here

Kooz

4. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

Congrats. Peter