1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1st 100 Straight

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by $$$SHTR, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Congratulations go to Steve Werre of Washington State for his first 100 straight. Plus, Steve shot the 100 straight at Evergreen Gun Club, historically a tough place to get good scores. Steve has only been shooting about 4 years.

Way to go Steve!!!

Tomas

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Yeah... Good for him... But what gun was he using?

3. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

More important to know if he was using 71/2 or 8's

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Steve is a good up and coming new shooter that has the ability to adapt to different guns. He is a bit betwixt, but likely that qusetion in his mind has been answered.

5. Kubota Bill

Kubota Bill TS Member

Way to go Steve---U DA MAN!!! Bill and Mike--Roseburg

6. bt994ever

bt994ever TS Member

Man I wish I could hit a hundred straight. In the beginning of this season, I hit a 98 and I haven't hit anything that high ever since. Hahaha. Good job man.

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Awesome, Steve!!! You give me hope for myself. LOL!

8. bt994ever

bt994ever TS Member

Man I wish I could hit a hundred straight. In the beginning of this season, I hit a 98 and I haven't hit anything that high ever since. Hahaha. Good job man.

9. bt994ever

bt994ever TS Member

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

bt994ever

I Bet that you wished below.

Ok Just figured since I saw it 3 or 4 times or was it once.

Anyway congratulations to Steve maybe I can do it some day or maybe I have I forgot.

Foggy

11. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Steve. I just shot my first 100 straight on Sunday, too. Lots of 95-98 scores, but until Sunday, that was it. I got a little nervous about numbers 92 & 93, and just chipped them, but settled down, took my time, and smoked the rest. Went out to shoot the handicap after, and dropped the first bird out of the house, then ran the trap. Now I want to shoot 100 straight handicap and doubles. I've shot 95 in handicap, and 98 in doubles, but the 100s are really elusive.

12. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

NSXER - You've been shooting 3-1/2 years and "I was due"? I've not done it so far, and I've shot with a number of people with many more years in it than me who have never even sniffed a 100 run. I admire your confidence.

Doc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

steve werre trap