1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1billion to jordan by obama

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by smsnyder, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Sending 1billion to Jordan for there economy. Figure that? Obama can't afford to pay a cost of living raise to the elderly/social security and disabled vets

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Jesus H. Christ. I have to go live in a cave somewhere, it seems like every thing happening today is purposely intended to enrage me.

Public outrage is just no high enough. How many of the great unwashed masses out there even comprehend a trillion?

I am happy to be old. It would be horrible to have to be pissed off for the next 50 years.

HM

3. smsnyder

HM to funny

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Perhaps this "gift" to Jordan will turn out to be a lot cheaper than committing troops to help defend Israel if it neutralizes Jordan in an Arab attack on that country. That conflict is coming and we will be right in the middle of it. Remember, Israel is a nuclear power and has said publicly that it would use those weapons if the existence of Israel were threatened.

Think through the posible scenarios. Interesting, isn't it? This is the ultimate game.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Birdogs,,,is this a bribe or is Jordan extorting us???this could be a very slippery situation,,,,maybe we should just let Israel handle it.?.?.?.

6. over the hill

over the hill Well-Known Member

I always thought Jordan would make a perfect Palestinian state.

That pipsqueak King Hussein Monarchy has ruled too long anyway.

I don't think Jordan poses any threat to Israel other than big talk to appease its Arab neighbors.

Regards.....Gerald

7. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

If you noticed and Im sure y'all didnt he referred to the king of jordan as HIS MAJESTY, not once or twice.
    Jordan is terrified its going to be taken over by the folks it belongs too.
    Barry gives 7.5 billion to Pakistan, 1 billion now to Jordan, how much last year,money to UAE and to his muslim brothers, Lybia,Syria, how much for us?????

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

It's ok, he, the chosen one, just had the treasury print some more. it'll be fine. flooding the world with our currency has never been a bad thing in the past. oh, i almost forgot, your taxes are going up too. we thank you for your support.

9. smsnyder

Another 1 billion to Eygpt to relieve them of there debt buy Obama . 1 billion to Jorden now and 1 billion to Eygpt. I forgot billions being sent to Pakistan. Were are they getting all this money? We are drowning in debt and there giving billions away. How about our poor who could use the money?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.