1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1999 F350 PowerStroke 7.3 L Dually, 36K miles,MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 27 yrdz, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 27 yrdz

27 yrdz TS Member

0   0   0

I'm putting this on for my dad and I don't come on here for months at a time to check , so if you are interested please call him at the number I will leave. I don't have a way to put pics up or the knowledge how to , sorry.

1999 Ford F350
    7.3 L Powerstroke Extended cab 4 door Dually 2wd
    Lariat, Leather, power everything, aluminum wheels loaded w/ aluminum treadplate running boards, bedliner, toolbox ect. Black with Gold along the bottom, 5th wheel tailgate as well as factory tailgate, 5th wheel hitch,

36,000 original miles, non-smoker, this truck has been kept inside it's whole life, absolutely beautiful, still has the new smell inside, flawless paint, body, interior.....this truck is as close to a brand new one as you can have with 36,000 miles on it. NEVER been chipped , engine compartment is spotless, He used to pull a 34 ft New Vision 5th wheel with it and recently sold the camper and is now gonna sell the truck.It has almost brand new Michelin 10 ply Radial tires on it.

If you are interested, the price is $25,000.00 dollars U.S. Cashiers check or Cash, and it is not negotiable. The truck is located in Central Illinois and it will be the buyers responsibilty to pick it up or have it picked up. The title is clear and in hand. Here is the contact info first come , first served..........

Chuck Blanton
    Scottville , Illinois
    217-248-2965

as I said, I never know when I'm gonna be on here anymore and I put this up for him just as one more place to advertise this thing as it will go in the local papers this week. He just sold the camper last week and now the truck goes. Please call him with any questions, it may be a while before I check back on here and this truck won't be around very long after it comes out in the paper ............thanks, Jeff Blanton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.