1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

1985 Browning Hi Power 9mm value??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by SuperMotard, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

A freind of mine has inquired about possibly selling his 1985 browning Hi Power 9mm, on the side of the gun it says " Made In Belgum, FNH ( Fabrique Nationale Herstal, the serial number, according to browning's history site dates it in 1985. The gun is blued with wood panel type grips. He has the box and it appears to be well taken care of and not shot much. I'm just trying to get a rough idea of what a good, fair market price would be for this type of hi power, i understand guns america, gun broker etc etc is a good source to but this site contains a lot knowledge. Thanks for your ideas.

TB.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

At 98% - 695

At 95% - 575

From Blue Book, 31st edition
  3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

The ones from that era had a beautiful high polish blue job
  4. m12superx1

m12superx1 TS Member

I sold one just like that from the same era about two years ago for 600.00. The gun was 95%.
  5. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

400-500 depending on market and condition

You can ask whatever you want but if you ask thinking you will get more than most people wont even make an offer.

500 used is what you see them at gun shows for and you know they dont sell for that full price usually

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS there was also a little zippered case that went with the guns of that era.
  6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Active Member

A very fine pistol...stone reliable and accurate too
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.