1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1970's Michigan shooters In here

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by MikeInNPR, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

Going back to the 1970's I'm asking if anyone remembers shooting with my dad and grandfather in the Michigan area. "Skip Bunk and Jim Bunk"

There home club was the Blue Water Sportsman Association in Port Huron, Mich. They shot there often and made most of the major shoots in the region during that time period.

After a 30 year departure from trap, my dad has come back to this great sport/hobby. My dad and I are now shooting at Silver Dollar regularly and he asked me to post to see how some of his long time ago friends are still doing.

thanks.. `mb

2. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

3. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

Hi Carl,
    That is a great story! It's hard to imagine how that could happen but non-the-less a great story. I forwarded your hello to my dad and he will pop in here and say hello. My grandfather is still alive and in his mid 90's now. Of course I was just a yougster in those days but it seems he was quite a character back then. Just recently, my dad got my grandfathers old TM-1 out of the closet and is getting it shootable. My grandfather wants to go out and pull the trigger a few more times while he still can.. lol he is a tough old bird.

Thank you for posting...

`mb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

great trap shooters in the 1970 s