1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1970 perazzi TM-1 for sale or trade

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by musky, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

I have a perazzi tm-1 for sale or trade! The serial number is 104 which i do believe was made in 1970. The receiver and lever lock has a slight purple tint to it which makes me think it could of been reblued. The barrel has nice dark bluing. The barrel is 34" long and has been ported(by who i dont know but it looks nice)The forearm has been made thinner and recheckered. The length of pull is 14 !/2 inches. The lever lock is quite a bit to the right. The stock has an adjustable comb(dont know who's work) The wood has some dings in it which is normal for a gun this old. Dont know alot about perazzi's. I have an extra set of nicely figured wood that i bought on here for $350.00. I want to sell the package for 1500.00 or trade for a nice older model 12 trap. Thanks from larry.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dustoff

Dustoff Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Well it's pretty hard to find a TM-1 that goes bang for less than this.

-Gary

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I know Larry and he is a great guy to deal with----gL----Larry----
    George@SJB

5. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks to all the people i talked with. The gun has a new home through a private message with dustoff. Thanks from larry.

6. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I don't believe I've ever seen a TM with a flat non-step rib like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi model s c 1 for sale