1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1936 Again !!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Before WWII started if the allies would have shown some guts to smack down Hitler in 1936, he would have been stopped. We now have the same situation with Iran. The window to exercise any power is slowly slaming shut. Once they have a nuke & a delivery system the whole ball game will change. We know we can defeat N.Korea,but the economic havoc on the world economy with the destruction of S.Korea will be much greater than the military effect of the north's military. The same will hold true when Iran becomes nuclear. The major difference is deterance is only effective against rational nations. It is meaningless against religious fanatics.

Phil Berkowitz

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Phil, hopefully Israel will eliminate the problem soon. Bulge.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I read in the paper this morning that they were loading fuel into the reactor I believe they started yesterday

4. shootman

shootman TS Member

Nuke em all, Let god sort em out.

5. warren

warren Member

sooner or later we're gonna have a war with Iran, if they keep appeasing them.

warren

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I think Israel was ready to kick ass but all the brain power in Washington wants to wait until they are nuclear armed it seems, and pressured them from attacking Iran

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

We may have already developed a robotic oil rig that can drill through radioactive slag and hook to the pipeline.

HM

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

In a few & I mean a very few short years & I mean a few short years, when we run out of real money,How are we going to pay our volunteer military? We are facing a deadline, monetarily, spiritually & believe it or not militarily. I honestly believe the finacial & miltary safety of our country has been compromised to the point we are an endangered nation. Yhe politicians that we have elected & reelected in the past 20 years have pushed our nation to the point of no return. We must change things. This NOV, is critical.

Phil Berkowitz

9. tinylo

tinylo TS Member

I say pre-emptive war on all comers...starting with those smug bastard frenchies and their queer little berets and ridiculously long stupid bread loaves...followed by those little bushmen in Africa who think they're so cool with those bones in their noses and ...rounding out the field with those Austrailians with their offensive folded-one-side bush hats even though they look so f'n cool...drop a nuke on the whole damn bunch and build a super goddam walmart right on their f'n mass graves

10. Maurice

Maurice Member

Tinylo, your comment is so stupid that it is obvious that your web name (tinylo) is in reference to your brain size. Maurice ( The Brit. )

11. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Tinylo that was a stupid comment but d*mn it was funny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.