1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1930's trophies for Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bodie johnson, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodie johnson

bodie johnson Member

Another shooter and I have started a pot for the Renfro trophies to go to the ATA Hall of Fame. There are ten trophies on the list, 4 Pacific Zone, and 6 Montana State Shoot. We have $750 in the pot, and need another $1500.00 for the entire set to go. If you are interested, send an email to bodiejohnson@wyoming.com and pledge your amount. Once we have reached the $1500
    I will send the trophies and then collect the money after they reach the Hall of Fame. Thanks.

Bodie

2. bodie johnson

bodie johnson Member

3. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

FYI---I realize this is an old post but some interesting info on the trophys.

The American Shotgunner (magazine) Feburary, 1979, volume 7, number 2. Copy right 1979 by Celebrity Sports, inc.

Front page shows a lot of the trophys from the E.W. "Ted" Renfro World Live Pigeon Championship, and collection. I saved the magazine in my archives. It is a lot beat up but the pics and the article are great. Steve

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.