1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1926 ITHACA 4E TRAP FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by MRRAMIREZ, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRRAMIREZ

MRRAMIREZ TS Member

0   0   0

HELLO MY NAME IS MICHAEL IM NEW TO THIS FORUM I CAME ACROSS AN OLD ITHACA 4E TRAP 12GA I HAVE NO USE FOR IT BUT I THOUGHT YOU TRAP ENTHUSIASTS MIGHT. IM LOOKING TO SELL IT FOR $1300 OBO. IT IS A "KNICK" FROM WHAT I CAN TELL AND IS SERIAL # 4007XX ITS NOT IN MINT CONDITION HAS SIGNS OF USE DEFINITELY NOT A SAFE QUEEN.THANKS FOR LOOKING

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Do you have more pictures? That one picture doesn't do much on telling the guns full story.

3. MRRAMIREZ

MRRAMIREZ TS Member

0   0   0

I DO JUST NOT SURE HOW TO UPLOAD MORE THAN ONE AT A TIME

4. MRRAMIREZ

MRRAMIREZ TS Member

0   0   0

FULL VIEW

5. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

How, exactly, did you 'come across' this antique firearm? Where / who did you buy it from ? How long ago did you buy it ? Where is it located now ?

The photos that you have posted are OK, but frankly insufficient for selling this old gun. I would need:

Close-ups of both sides of the receiver, close ups of the barrel markings and serial number. Close-ups of the stock and forearm. AND, definitely any pics that show what you call 'signs of use'.

What form(s) of payment will you accept ?

Will you allow a 5-7 day inspection ?

Gene in Illinois

6. MRRAMIREZ

MRRAMIREZ TS Member

0   0   0

I have had this gun for about a month. I bought it from an older man in his 70's who bought it 30 years ago from an older man. I'm located in Fresno California. I believe the stock has been modified and there is some wear on the forearm. There are no markings on the barrel i will accept paypal and a 3 day inspection.

mrramirez_2013_020413.jpg

mrramirez_2013_020412.jpg

mrramirez_2013_020411.jpg

mrramirez_2013_02045.jpg

mrramirez_2013_02046.jpg

mrramirez_2013_02047.jpg

mrramirez_2013_020414.jpg

7. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I returned your PM

Gene in Illinois