1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1911 Colt GRIPS TOP EXHIBITION WALNUT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Blackhawk1976, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackhawk1976

Blackhawk1976 TS Member

please check web link for details..thanks..pamela

[​IMG]

2. shadow

shadow Active Member

You might want to think twice before you click on the link. Norton blocked an attack on my computer when I tried to open it.

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Mine went right to it,..no problems. For what it's worth.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Link worked for Mcafee and me. 130 bucks being asked, now you don't even have to click the link to find out about it.

5. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I like to browse these grips. Ross

6. tomk2

tomk2 Member

ccw1911 -

you owe me $119, since that is what posting that link just cost me. LOL!

7. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Glad I could help. LOL Ross

That gal has some fine wood, she's just starting to be discovered so now may be the time to buy.

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Shadow I went to it also and no virus and such as Norton's probably says.

Ok I know Norton's it suppose to be a top notched program but it has caused more problems for my kin folks and friends then I can mention also it makes the computer run real slow.

Anyway I think you have the same service as I do for the internet and they offer it all for free and I have never had anything bad come thru to wipe me out.

Ok my Brother always had the Norton's and last year he had all kind's of problems and he paid good money to have it un installed and put some free anti virus stuff on it but he said it is better than his old Norton's and he had just paid up for another year of updates for it.

foggy

9. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I've tried most all of the antivirus programs and the free AVG has worked the best for me without turning my computer into a slug. Ross

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ross :

I agree ok I have MCHSI.com service and the offer the C.A. antivirus for free and I do have a paid version of mc Affe which is a lot better than the Norton's as far as speed on doing stuff on the net but now im using what my server is giving me instead.

Ok Blackhawk1976 is that when you was born or graduated just wondered because im a class or the spirit of 76

Foggy

11. Blackhawk1976

Blackhawk1976 TS Member

PLEASE RESPECT PEOPLES THREAD,

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE SENDING MESSAGE HERE AND SAYING DONT CLICK THE LINK BECAUSE OF VIRUS WARNING...SAME PEOPLE ARE SENDING OTHER GRIPS SELLERS LINK AND SOME OTHERS MARKETING THEIR GRIPS...I DO RESPECT ESMARALDAS GRIPS...I RESPECT HER AWESOME WORK TOO...HOWEVER THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON DOING THIS KIND OF THINGS...THIS IS JUST A THREAD SHOWING MY GRIPS FOR SALE...YOU MAY SAY THEY LOOK GOOD OR EVEN BAD...SHADOW AND SOME OTHERS PLEASE RESPECT MY THREAD.

FOGGY I WAS BORN IN 1976 ...MY REGARDS,,
    PAMELA

12. Blackhawk1976

Blackhawk1976 TS Member

SOLD...THANKS..PAM

13. chessney

chessney TS Member

Oh no Gordy reborn...Ziggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.