1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1903 COLT 32.cal pistol for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

<a href="http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/onholdguy/?action=view¤t=colt1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/onholdguy/?action=view¤t=colt2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

OK I found out what it was. 1903 32 cal hammerless pocket pistol. serial number 185000. early model around 1910. it works if you move the slide and snap the trigger. The guy that owns it said he test fired it. There is wear on the end of the muzzle where it rides in the slide. I think he would like to get about $350 for it or so and he'll pay the shipping.The pictures are worse then the gun actually looks and I could send other pictures. Anyone interested contact me. I am not sure if it has to go to an FFL or or curios and relics ffl license so we need to clarify that.Contact me if you have an interest. motordoc

2. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

This type of Colt was reportedly the weapon of choice by the infamouse Pretty Boy Floyed. I have one that was removed from another criminal prior to WWII. Post-2

3. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Nice article in the October American Rifleman, pg 91.

Part of a group of pistols that made a name for themselves as "Trench Sweepers" in WW I.

4. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

motordoctor, I have one in much better condition, maybe 90+% and it's worth about $400. They are good shooters and I can shoot mine from the hip at 7 yards as well as any handgun I own. I won't insult you with a low ball offer here, but you can e-mail me if interested.

5. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Joe, Sent e-mail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.