1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1861 All Over Again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mbm5770, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

Look at the Map with the states going to Romney and the States going O Bamma........its the north vs. the South again......

2. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

As a minor history buff, I believe the nation hasn't been this divided since the civil war--hint --not good !

3. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

what do you think I was referring too......

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Our nation has been divided from the top down. It has become an "us"/"them" country and this will revert back to Abraham Lincoln's phrase of, "United we stand; Divided we fall". I fear this may be coming and it breaks my heart to see a great nation brought down from within.

5. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

It isn't north vs south, it's urban vs rural.

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Bullshit, there isn't nobody out their gut the pissant guts that will standup to the real problem the fed govt. One hell of a lot of talk but no walk. When they come for your guns whick will probably withing the next 2 years. And I bet if you would turn them in now you will get treated special now than like shit later. Oh well look at the record. Hitler will keep score. Wild Bill

7. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Does anyone have plans for an underground humidor that will hold around 20 guns????

8. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Since when did New England go for change. It used to be a bad word amongst swamp Yankees. Change? Never!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.