1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1849 Springfield @ Grand Pacific

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hoggy, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Just wondered if any of you saw my 1849 Springfield at the GP on Friday? It was at Greenwood sporting arms booth while I was buying my K80 Trap Special. If so anyone interested in buying? Price $5000. Trying to pay off the Kriegoff.

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

If you want to sell it, I'll give you $2000.00 for it.
    Mike Battista

3. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Not that bad. But thanks for the offer.

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Irfner,
    I took some closeup photos with one of my macro lenses and if it has it's only been shot at the factory. I had one of those photos posted once before. You can actually see where the barrel has been machined? For lack of a better term as I don't have a clue how barrels were made back than. I really believe the guns worth around $8000 or so. I saw one not quite as nice (very dull finish) but supposedly unfired go for $4900. I won't take less than $5000. Think I'm gonna sell some stock I've had for a long time that hasn't made a dime to make up the money I owe on the Trap Special. I might still just loan it to a museum. I realize this is a trap shooting forum and it would be a long shot to sell it here but it's a fine piece and I wanted you guys to have a chance of owning it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.