1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

17th Street BBQ Comes to WSRC

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Superxmike, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superxmike

Superxmike TS Member

Ned Kelly's Restaurant was canned from the Sparta WSRC this week, and will be replaced by 17th Street BBQ.
    Now, the food will be kick-ass. Mike Mills, owner of 17th Street BBQ, has won more BBQ awards than anyone else in this country.
    You can continue to whine about the Sparta Complex, but you won't be able to complain about the vittles.
    Mike

2. Herbert

Herbert TS Member

Just in case someone wonders how Ned Kelly's got canned. They didn't. They filed bankruptcy and withdrew on their own......H.

3. superxfrank

superxfrank TS Member

It doesn't matter how Ned Kellys left the WSRC, their food sucked. Now with the known quality of 17th Street Barbeque the WSRC has it all, so take all your whining about the WSRC at Sparta somewhere off TS.Com. I am sure there are many more great shooting complex's in many states, but to me Sparta is what it is, the best and I will enjoy it week after week. Frank

4. Herbert

Herbert TS Member

Superxfrk - Who's whining?
    H.

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Still, going to be tough to beat those dogs and burgers by the big "buffalo" down in tent city...

Jim

6. superxfrank

superxfrank TS Member

Herbert, how much whine do you want, I've got plenty?
    Jim, you are right nothing wrong with the food from the tent vendors.
    Frank

7. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Anyone who DARES to speak in other than ga-ga, glowing, dazzling terms about Sparta is a whining pissant.....

8. guncase

guncase TS Member

I also an a bbq fan,, I drove the country for 18 yrs,, ate BBQ in 40 states.

Had a meal at 17th street last yr,, couldnt eat it! They need to learn to cook the meat!! Mine was almost raw! Paul

9. 45ACP

45ACP Member

I'm very sorry to here that Ned Kelly's will not be at the Grand this year. My wife and I had no compliants about the food, the service nor the price. You could actually get a good sit-down meal for almost the same price, as a stand-up, over-cooked or under-cooked sandwich at Vandalia. The only compliant I had about the Grand last year was having to stay an hour and 10 minutes away going and coming.

Bill

10. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

My group from Ontario enjoyed the food at Sparta as well.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.