1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

17HMR and Super X-2 Sporting (SPF)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by short shucker, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

SPF***SPF***SPF***
    1) Savage 93R17 BTV. This is the thumbhole laminate heavy barrel model. This has the blued action and barrel. The scope is a 3x-9x Bushnell. The scope is nothing special, but it does shoot MOA @100yrds. The gun is 95% or better and has had 125 rounds through it since new. I bought it for my nephew and he has no interest. Does come with box and related items.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SPF***SPF***SPF***

2) Winchester Super X-2 Sporting Signature 1 w/ Morton Shell catcher. This has a 3" chambered 28" INV+ barrel. This gun is in 95% or better condition. It comes with IC/M/IM flush chokes, and both pistons. The only alterations are the Morton shell catcher and the pad/pitch spacer. I have both stock pieces that will come with the gun as well. The LOP w/the factory pad is 14 1/2" with the pitch spacer and Kickeeze pad is 14 7/8". It comes with the stock shims, owners manual, and box. It has had about 1,000 rounds through it. No feed issues or problems of any kind.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As always a 3 day no firing inspection comes with the guns. If they aren't as posted, send it back on my dime.

ss

2. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Pricing revision made on the Super X-2.

ss

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0