1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

16 yd Handicap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

May I bring my 220 Swift? Or do you recommend a 222? Not sure if the Savage in 220 Swift will swing quickly enough, or should I use the 222 carbine? Never played this game before with a rifle. Thanks, David

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Terry, that sounds like a ton of fun!! Scopes allowed? :) I wonder if the guys will re-set theirs to a full pattern high? Let us know, plan on going to the state shoot, hope its close to that date? Hap

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

In the Boy Scouts, a few years back, I was offered the opportunity to shoot clays with snake loads and a .22 rifle. They provided the rifle and just 3 shells for each scout. I broke 2 of 3 that day and took all the honors. Next I'm going to try it at skeet and see if that's better than I do now too?....Bob Dodd

4. motrap

motrap Member

Range 1 1/2 miles ........... be careful

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Calcutta and 15 options? Long runs front & back?, endless fun!! Hap

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Better find some ammo before you decide to go. Haven't seen ANY regular .22 stuff at the local Wally Worlds for a few weeks, not even the premium stuff. Local shops are mostly out too. Magnums and .17's are still on the shelf.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.