1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

16 GA Over/Under

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ArmyMechanic, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

Need input from you all knowing people out there.. who makes a good "modern" 16 ga over and under shotgun. So far the only one I can find is Browning?? is that truely the case?? Name Brand Only...lol Russian made is not an option and neither is a huglu.

HT

2. Pavo

Pavo TS Member

I Rizzini makes a beautiful dedicated frame 16ga of very high qualty.Various grades and price.Formally handled by New England arms in Maine.I,ve had one for years and truly love it.
    Pavo

3. ink ball

ink ball Member

Merkel makes a very nice O/U 16 gauge...

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

The browning will be the least expensive 16 ga. of modern quality that you will be able to acquire. Should really look at the Merkel line if your dollars allow such.

5. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Joel Etchen has a very nice used 16-gauge Citori on his website, it's not standard grade (might be grade VI, but I'm not sure about that), but it's a nice looking gun.

6. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

lmfao perazzi this was my thread....lol

gun hog....lol

honestly i didnt have a clue that Simmons could build a barrell set for my 3200... now see that gets my attention... that and a single trap barrel...lol

sheeeeeeeeeesh

7. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

I do want a 16 ga... but if i can get a set of barrells for the 3200 I have laying around here... I dont need to have two guns... I can just have one gun for hunting :) and well the single barrel would be for a spare with trap...lol

I love my 3200 but its a tad heavy for hunting...lol

HT

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

That's an idea. Make all trapshooters go to a 16 gauge. Even up the field. Then we'll make the decision about 7.5's or 8's, and of course, 1 1/8, 1, or 7/8's oz.

9. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

lol no we wont....lol the debate will go on and on and on and on and on...

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

16 ga over under