1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$150 Discount To All If You Come From TS.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by incognito, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incognito

incognito TS Member

If that's a $175 blank, and you give me $150 off, I could probably save up enough to buy it in a couple of months.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Now THAT would look good on my 1885 or 1886 rifles. I like dark reddish toned walnut stocks against the blueing on these older guns. I doubt I could afford the wood, though. Had to cough up tutition for my son, who graduated from high school unexpectedly a year early.

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

That's really pretty Gordy. Thanks for the pics.

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Gordy- I know some people get on the Internet and look at photographs of ladies in various states of undress. Not me. I would rather look at the pictures of your wood.

I do not know if my preference reflects the beauty of your wood or says something about me.

Pat Ireland

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

Gordy- In the past, I have made something like 50 custom shotgun stocks and twice that number of rifle stocks. I love to checker. I liked to work with Walnut cut from Western Oklahoma or the Texas panhandle. It is hot and dry in that area and the trees grow very slow making a very dense wood. Also, the constant wind in that area places stress on the wood as it is growing.

Now, I must greatly disappoint you. I shoot a PFS painted red.

Pat Ireland

6. claycruncher

claycruncher TS Member

Gordy, that's funny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.