1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1400 EMERGENCY

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SouthMetro Shooter, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

I am in one heck of a jam with my 1400 MK2. I took it apart and cleaned it to get ready for the 2012 shooting season. I got it back together and went to pull the bolt back. I did but it did not lock back and when it went forward, the carrier did not come up. Also, the carrier has almost no force behind it when i move it up and down manually. Did I break something? or did i put it back together funny? I need this fixed A.S.A.P. Your help is appreciated, Matt Clark

2. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

SouthMetro Shooter, I know what your problem is!! I did the same thing a while back on one I bought. I bet you took the magazine spring out didn't you. The Spring will only work in one direction. I can't remember now if the large or the small end goes towards the receiver.
    I think it's the large end. In any case take the spring out & just turn it around. Problem solved. It only took me a day to figure this minor little detail out...LOL

i_shoot

3. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

Thank you so much! I inherited this gun from my great uncle and I was horrified at the thought that i may have broken it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.