1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

14 Minutes and NO Teleprompter,,,,

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

This young man will hopefully go places....

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Damn! I like that guy!

"how do you negotiate with someone that doesn't have a plan?"

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I like him too. Anyone who advocates less spending and smaller government is cool with me.

Send them roses even if they are not in your state.

HM

4. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Great speech.

Too bad nobody heard it but Kerry, and I am not sure he was even there, looked and sounded canned to me.

Don't get me wrong, the young man makes good sense, and I would like to have seen this in a full house ,but, nobody was there.

At least he has the similance of being uncorrupted, yet!

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

391,,,,you notice that too,,,,seems many of the speeches on the floor for CSpan are like this,,,,it is no wonder they have no clue what is in the bills...

6. fcolonna

fcolonna TS Member

This is only one of the maybe 10 intelligent people in our Senate. The remaining 90 are brain dead as exhibited by the comments of the Senator from Massachusetts.

Senator Kerry is an idiot and buffoon,the fact that he has any bearing on my life by his ability to vote in the Senate scares me. He is a complete hypocrite, rich by marriage and will not pay any tax that he can get away with like the "ex-lion" of the Senate Ted "the murderer" Kennedy.

The fact that I can "consider" him better than the two buffoons from my state of New Jersey (Lautenberg and Menendez)is that I saw a picture of him (Kerry) bird hunting. Lautenberg and Menendez couldn't figure out how to use a shotgun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.