1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

125 x 125 Handicap Squad @ Michigan State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pullbangloss, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Well I normally don't do this but I would like to send congrats to my fellow squad members on a perfect 125 x 125 handicap squad. Congrats to Rick Jensen, Vern Beasley, Todd Delp and Wayne Downham. If we wouldn't have had one sand bagger at 26.5 yards this would have been a perfect 27 yard squad, haha (sorry Vern). Anyways, good job to all. Wayne has been shooting twice as many years as I've been alive and has never been on a perfect caps squad. Hopefully some day I'll get the chance to be a part of another perfect squad.

Matt Ski

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Sure glad I wasn't on post 5!

3. pullbangloss

Post 5 was assigned to Rick Jensen and I am glad it wasn't me. He must have ice in his veins because there was no doubt on the last target. Also, I forgot to mention earlier but the squad did get back to reality on the next 25, LOL.

Matt Ski

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Great shooting guys! I'm sure that the scorekeeper was also happy. LOL.

ec90t

5. pullbangloss

Mitch,

Just replied to your PM. Sorry for the delay, I was not familiar with the PM system. It showed...I had 18 messages back until April! Oops.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.