1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

12 GA. RCBS Grand LOADER-- Opinions PLEASE !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cheetah, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheetah

Cheetah Member

Are they GOOD ----BAD or just UGLY ??????

BEST REGARDS,

Harold

2. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Love mine. I compared it to the Spolar, and two PWs. After trying them all out at a shoot, I went with the Grand. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Wonderful customer service, lifetime warranty, and super easy to set up and use. Easy on the arm, also.

3. AlanM

AlanM Member

have had one since they came out, love it, easy to use. By all means buy one.

4. johnpe

johnpe Member

I am very happy with mine. There is a learning curve, but once you get it down, it's great. The reloads are excellent. This is from someone that has a MEC Grabber in each gauge and has owned a PW 800 and used the forerunner of the 366. It is a little slower to load a batch of hulls than the MEC due to the longer throw of the arm, but when I load 12 gauge, the Grand is the one I use. It stays set up on one bench ready to go.

Johnpe

5. TURNKEY321

TURNKEY321 Member

I have been using my Grand for over a year and have had little problems. Setting the machine up was quite a bit more difficult than my Mec 9000. The final shell, speed and lack of shot and powder on the floor make it great. I would suggest looking for a used machine, RCBS will send out any broken or worn parts for free. You can go Hydro , but at a price of nearly $1000.00. Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.