1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

12 & 20 Combo Gauge Condor O/O shotgun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshotr15, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshotr15

trapshotr15 TS Member

Jul 8, 2008
    What is you opinion on the Stoeger 12 & 20 Combo Gauge Condor O/O shotgun
    I am really thinking about buying the combo setup. I have heard that the gun is made by Benelli & is a good gun to use / own. I will mainly be using it for trap shooting ( 20 ga) & the 12 might be using it for hunting...
  2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Shawnee, Kansas, USA
    There are better guns. I hav ea Stoeger and use it for hunting. Its OK for that service.

You'd be way better off with a used Remington 1100.
  3. 5spd

5spd TS Member

Apr 18, 2008
    As an ex Stoeger shotgun owner of 2 combos....I wouldn't touch it, get something much better made that you can trust to fire everytime you pull the trigger....IMO Stoeger is JUNK.
  4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Dec 9, 2006
    I tried to order the stoeger supreme sporting model when I first started shooting trap. Look like a good deal 580.00 from dicks sporting goods. 5 or 6 chokes adjustable comb and a lefty palm swell. I waited 15 weeks and had to fight to get my deposit back. They gave me a store credit, I bought ammo.
  5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Feb 20, 2008
    You will get what you pay for.

Many many years ago there was a car on the market for a very short time called Yugo ... well the Stoeger shotguns have been on the market longer than Yugo made it but I wonder why? Both were cheap foreign crap not worth 1/3 of what they sold for.

Do yourself a major favor and forget it ... it aint worth it and in a few months when you realize your mistakes in buying a Stoeger for any heavy type of shooting I will answer your next question now ... stay away from Spartan you will only get exactly what your paying for and your paying for crap.

Spend a little more and get a real gun that wont give you problems after a couple 1000 rounds.
  6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Sell it and buy a well made gun!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
stoeger condor 12 and 20 gauge combo

stoeger shotgun combo 12 20