1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

12, 20, 28 and 410 Gauge Hulls for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by eel06, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eel06

eel06 TS Member

0   0   0

As of 08/11/11, I have all of these available. If interested in any of these hulls, please email me at mvanduyn@satx.rr.com.

I have the following hulls for sale:

12 GAUGE: Grey Double AA, Red Double AA, Remington Green, Remington Gun Club, Black Remington, Federal (Plain and Gold Medal), Winchester Super x, Fioochi Rio, White Gold, Kemen, Paper, Fioochi, High Brass - Clay, Vinci, Mirage, etc, Mid-Brass - Rio, Kemen, Mirage and Aguila, etc, Misc - Diana, Clay, Kent, Mirage, Optima, etc, Barchieri & Pellarri, Remington STS/NITRO, Remington STS (Old Style), American Target, orange Noble Sport Centurion

20 GAUGE: Remington Gun Club, Remington Shurloads (all 6 crimp), Double AA (Old Style), Double AA (HS), Winchester Super X, Rio, High Brass - Federal, Kemen, etc, Low Brass-Fiocchi, Centurion, etc

28 GAUGE: Rio, B & P, Kemen, Double AA (Old and New Style), Remington STS/Nitro, Estate, Federal, Gamebore, Fiocchi, Remington Plain, Clay Mirage Orion

410 GAUGE: ) Remington, Fiocchi, Rio, Kemen, Federal, Optima, Remington STS/NITRO

We also sell empty boxes for 12, 20, 28 and 410 gauge hulls.

There are lots of once fires in each of these styles of hulls. These are excellent for reloading. There are a lot that look great and a lot that look brand new. Yes there are some that look rough but they are far and few in between. We cannot Guarantee any of these are once fires because we do not know who shot them. We can only say they are great for reloading. Now there may be some that are once fires but I DO NOT GUARANTEE ANYTHING AS ONCE FIRES. We get our hulls from 3 local gun clubs. I have a Paypal account so they can be mailed out quickly. We will also accept money orders or personal checks. On personal checks, the hulls will not be mailed out til the check has cleared which will take approximately 5-10 days from date of deposit. We are here to help you in what ever way we can. Our goal is to sell these hulls for the kids. Proceeds go to our local 4H shooting club. Thank you in advance for your inquiries and future purchases. Buyer is to pay for shipping. If interested, please contact me regarding costs. E-mail me at mvanduyn@satx.rr.com. You can also call me at 210)382-1142 -- Marsha. If you are interested, please let me know how much you want and your city, state and zip and I will notify you with the total. Thank you.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

AAs should be easy to sort out as once fired. They have a copper colored primer w/ a steel colored ring around it. This primer is not available to reloaders, and there are no others that look like it.

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ian, Thats one of the main reasons I like loading AA's. You just can't tell if the STS's have been loaded once or maybe even twice and cleaned abit and sold as "Once fired". Break-em all. Jeff

4. Randy2217

Randy2217 TS Member

0   0   0

Are the boxes the original boxes? I am thinking of the AA 410 and 28.

Thanks!
    Randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

noble sport hulls for sale