1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

12,20,28,410 Mec Hydrolic loaders for sale@@@@

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Gabe, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabe

Gabe Member

0   0   0

Putting this on here for my Uncle. At 93 he has finally decided to sell his 4 loaders. He shot till he was 91, I should be so lucky. As the pictures show he has them set up on his bench with the hydrolics set up under the bench and just switches between them. They have chutes on them where the shells go through the bench into a drawer underneath. Looks like they all have counters on them as well. The primers drop into a removable box he put in the drawers. I'm sure this will come with gobs of bushings and extras as he wants to sell it all in one swoop, bench and all. Needless to say it's not shippable and would have to be picked up. It's located in Evansville Indiana. Everything works like it should. One heck of a set up. Email or pm me and I'll be glad to give you his contact info. His price for everything including the bench is at $1800, but you never know, I'm sure he would consider offers as well. Sorry the pictures aren't as sharp as they should be, but you get the idea.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

He put a lot of thought and time into that setup, very cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.