1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** 1187 SPECIAL PURPOSE F.S. 2 BBLS.***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blizzard, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Hello and thanks for looking. This has been my deer gun since '96. 12ga.- Synthetic stocks and parkerized finish. It has the 21" fully rifled slug barrel with rifle sights, and I have a new set of tru glows in the package. Only ever used Lightfield sabot slugs with this barrel. It shoots extremely well.

Second barrel is 28" vent rib with Rem chokes. I shot a two man flush with the 28" barrel a couple of times, and that's it. The slug barrel might have 50 -60 rds. through it. Price is 600.00 obo. to your ffl. Thanks again, e-mail is above.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I would also like to add that a very good friend of mine works at Remington. When I first bought the gun, I had cycling problems with it. My friend completely broke down the gun, stoned off some internal parts and changed out a spring. I have never had a problem since. It is a 3" gun.

2. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

hi blizzard, i have a fully rifled cantilever bbl for a 1187 and want to trade for one with rifle sites. interested? (like new). email above. drop them x's dennis

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

offers? Will trade for Browning gold with wood stocks and 26" or 24" bbl.

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

550.00?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.