1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100f-grade gold premier

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by musky, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musky

musky TS Member

my father has an older f-grade gold premier unfired. we were wondering what the value would be and would anybody be interested in purchasing the gun. like i said the gun has never been fired and is in exquisite condition. if any body is interested i can post some pictures this weakend when i go to his house. if any body has any questions they can send me a pm. thanks for everything, from larry.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We'd like to see it. I'll help with that if you would like 800-344-4840 AMs, Jack

Mostly everyone wants one of these but the actual offer to buy is mostly a long way from what yor dad thinks it is worth. Quite ofetn these guns come out of the safe, disappointments surface and they go back till estate time. Then the gun goes fo rless yet.

Best bet is to talk it up, and make some judgements without becoming disappointed. These guns are not shooters. They can be, but the chafed action diminishes the value by about a grand. Likely, it has already been shot and it becomes a skeet shooters or club shooters "toy".

Jack

3. rick979

rick979 Active Member

If it is unfired I would be a buyer. Rick ~~~Texas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.