1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

1100 Trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Olrusty, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olrusty

Olrusty TS Member

I am trying to install a release trig. in an 1100. I have done this before with no problem. But, this time the trigger group will not go into the receiver far enough. The last 1/8 of an inch won't go up into the receiver.What am I missing here? I have used this trigger in other 1100s. Thanks for any info anyone can provide as what to look for. Olrusty

2. Olrusty

Olrusty TS Member

RickN--Yes,hammers cocked,bolts ahead,and all pins seem to be in the right place. Thanks for your reply.

3. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Make sure the link is not upside down...

Ray

4. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

I know this might sound stupid but I use to have the same problem until I started putting it in by sliding it in from the rear, not trying to put it straight in all at once. I hope this helps I know it hard for me to explain.
    Pete

5. Olrusty

Olrusty TS Member

Thanks ,both Pete and Ray.--Got it in as Pete suggested.

6. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

If it's a Timney you might have to file a little off the back of the housing, sometimes they are a little long for some guns and stocks. You could inlet the wood a little more but then another trigger might show a gap there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.